Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Post About Plastic Surgery in New Jersey

Welcome to my first post!  It's here that I have decided to chronicle my experiences with New Jersey plastic surgery through personal experience as well as my opinions on various NJ plastic surgeons, even those that I do not have surgery with.  How will I provide an opinion on plastic surgeons that I don't go through surgery with?  Consultations, phone calls, other patient feedback, etc... 

I guess I just decided to go on a mission to find the best practice here in the Garden State with state of the art technologies and procedures for patients who love remarkable, natural looking results.

Overall I'm not quite sure where this blog will take me.  I'm sure I'll be posting some of my own before and after plastic surgery photos and maybe just venting a little bit.  We'll see :-)  Whatever I choose to write about though I promise to keep it informative, accurate and entertaining.  Thanks for tuning in.

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment