Monday, July 16, 2012

You, Me and Dupree & My Life

Ever seen that one?  Sometimes i swear i feel like Dupree in everyday life and maybe, just maybe I will end up as a motivational speaker like he did... even after all the shenanigans.

I know this blog is supposed to be about plastic surgery and not movies or Owen Wilson but that's how i live... i compare myself and what i'm going through to stupid hollywood fluff.  Yes, i said it so deal with it.

Dumb Movies & Plastic Surgery


My Dupree'ness comes in many ways but as I started this blog I realized that I kind of just feel like Owen Wilson's character Dupree explaining my surgery, searching for great plastic surgeons and trying to fight the stigma of actually getting plastic surgery.

I've emailed a few of my friends my blog link and for some reason they all act like i'm Heidi Montag or something?  Not cool.  What's even worse is how some people will make you feel when you try and include them on your life and what you are up to.

And yes, i just wanted a reason to talk about a cheesy old movie that i love <3  If you haven't see the movie check it out.  Promise I'll post more about plastic surgery next time for ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment