Saturday, July 7, 2012

When I Knew I Wanted Breast Augmentation (at the Jersey Shore)

There a few things that really got me initially thinking that i wanted a breast augmentation.  One of them being the very first time i went to the Jersey shore (when I was a young underdeveloped girl) and saw all of those beautiful Jersey girls in bikini tops looking like real women with beautiful breasts.  At that point in my life I was really wanting to grow up and I just focused on my body and wanting it to "grow up" too.

Yes!  The Jersey Shore Made Me Want A Breast Augmentation

I realize that other women get breast aug's because maybe one breast is smaller than the other, or maybe they have super small breasts, or maybe it was a gift for their husbands or something.  But not me... I really first knew i wanted one because of the Jersey shore during my youth.

So what am i going to do about it you may ask?  As I said in my introductory post, I'm going to be describing my surgery here, describing my breast augmentation doctor and letting you know how I made my selection and how it went.

This is just a teaser, Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment