Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Guido Breasts, LOL

Ok.  So I've been getting a lot of questions here at the blog.  I'll list out some of the questions received and maybe answer some of them ;-)

  • Have you actually had your breast augmentation yet or are you just talking about it?
  • Is it just breast augmentation or do you have experience with other types of plastic surgery?
  • Are New Jersey plastic surgeons different from other types of plastic surgeons in the U.S.
  • Why are you doing this?
  • Are you going to post pictures of your breasts?
That last question is what inspired the name of this post... "My Guido Breasts."  Because I live in NJ and apparently someone wants to see my boobs.  Now, rather than answer each question individually I'll write a general response...


The Skinny on this Guinea... 

Yes I have had some 'work' done but i'm not yet ready to reveal what type of plastic surgery I have had just yet.  What I can tell you is that I WILL BE POSTING my pics here at some point so stay tuned.


I will also say that I am interested in every type of plastic surgery... actually I will restate that, I am obsessed with plastic surgery and this is my outlet to talk about it, connect with others about it and show off my bod a bit; that's it.


As always, stay tuned..


No comments:

Post a Comment